Is funnier word? Is funnier word?

Funnier IS a word

Wait....maybe it isn't. I wouldn't know, I lost sum mai brain aftr watcheng thas.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

very hard to like

Same sound over and over, same idea, very uncreative etc

I'll give props for a few visuals with angles and geometry and stuff, but other than that, this was an unfunny way to waste minutes of my life.

The idea behind it COULD have been funny, but there was clearly little to no effort put in this video.

Fruit N' Veg Attack 2 Fruit N' Veg Attack 2

why is this on the "featured movies" front page

I give credit where credit is due...but It has to be said. This was bad. There is absolutely no animation. Things just slid across the screen. Everything was flat and monotonous.

The only positive I can give about this is that it accomplished its purpose of trying to be very "demonic" and "horror-like," but aside from bad animations, a text box, and clearly no effort, this was a huge waste of time.

I usually don't negatively criticize other's work, but this deserves it. I can understand people upload things as a "test" or "work in progress" but don't upload garbage.

I'm sorry bro, but this was a bad attempt.

Disenchanted Angel Disenchanted Angel

absolutely

beautiful.

Very inspiring

Goku vs Frieza Goku vs Frieza

vey stunning

colors are really impressive. I like the realistic impression of it.

ps dont listen to the haterz :P

Brett and Jermaine Brett and Jermaine

Dude

I friggin love it bro

FOTC is one of the greatest shows on this earth, and you got their caricatured faces perfect

not to be a "dickhid" as Murray calls it.........but you've earned a 10/10 and 5/5 from me lol