Is funnier word? Is funnier word?

Funnier IS a word

Wait....maybe it isn't. I wouldn't know, I lost sum mai brain aftr watcheng thas.

Tourettes T-rex Tourettes T-rex

very hard to like

Same sound over and over, same idea, very uncreative etc

I'll give props for a few visuals with angles and geometry and stuff, but other than that, this was an unfunny way to waste minutes of my life.

The idea behind it COULD have been funny, but there was clearly little to no effort put in this video.

Fruit N' Veg Attack 2 Fruit N' Veg Attack 2

why is this on the "featured movies" front page

I give credit where credit is due...but It has to be said. This was bad. There is absolutely no animation. Things just slid across the screen. Everything was flat and monotonous.

The only positive I can give about this is that it accomplished its purpose of trying to be very "demonic" and "horror-like," but aside from bad animations, a text box, and clearly no effort, this was a huge waste of time.

I usually don't negatively criticize other's work, but this deserves it. I can understand people upload things as a "test" or "work in progress" but don't upload garbage.

I'm sorry bro, but this was a bad attempt.

Long Live Megadeth Long Live Megadeth

lol

better drawings and some color woulda been nice

but still....Megadeth is awesome lol
this does it justice as a funny, quick little tribute. I enjoyed it!

so props to that (o_o) \../

A Letter from God A Letter from God

Very interesting!!

I defintely liked the message. Good to see a parodic "message" of the fallacies of human nature and disobedience to God. As a Christian, I certainly liked the "convicting" nature of the song lol Great job! I know what its like to have to do "storytelling" on that level, as an artist myself
keep it up bro

Lankie responds:

Gah im running out of things to say in these replies...

Thank you for your compliments!